Monday, August 3, 2009
Sermon
So I opened my big mouth and told my rector that I wanted to speak in church about the HS mission trip I was just on. Here I was thinking I would get to talk for about 3 minutes or so. Something brief and people could ask me more questions later. Little did I know that my rector was thinking of giving me the sermon slot. Wow the whole sermon slot?!?! So it is not as bad as I thought. I am only getting about 8 minutes of the sermon slot and he will talk for about 4 minutes before that. Still that is a lot to fill. The good news is that I was a communications major and at times I have the gift of gab. Especially when I am passionate about something and I am definately passionate about this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment