Sunday, August 23, 2009
Always think twice
I chose to house sit for parishioners at my church. And they are a lovely couple. But I have learned something. I would never want to live in a really small old house with two dogs and 4 cats. All indoor animals. Not to mention that every time I see them all I am going to think about is their small house with all those animals. Really I think part of what it comes down to is I am not an indoor cat person. I do not like cleaning their litter box and nor do I like the kitten attacking my foot every time I move it at night. All I am trying to do is sleep and all it seems to want to do is bite and scratch my foot. It has definitely taught me to think twice before saying yes to things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment