Monday, August 10, 2009

I did it!

Yesterday I did it! I got up and preached at three services. It is the first time I did that. My only downfall is that I could not seem to talk slow enough. Although if I did it might have lasted 10 minutes. There was a lot of good feedback for me and I did what I set out to do. I managed to educate my church on what the HS mission trip is really about. That while it is about the fun it is also about the connections you make with God, each other, and getting that chance to be the hands and feet of Christ. This year more than other years I think that the holy spirit was working through us. It was the best YouthWorks staff and the other groups were the best that we had. All of which helped it to be one of the best trips. So when I got up to talk to the parish I held my head high and told them how much God has blessed us with amazing youth that went on an amazing mission trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment