Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bulletin Boards and Spiders


Today was a productive day. Not only did I manage to redo my youth bulletin board but I managed to kill the big, huge, ugly, gigantic, brown spider in my house. I am not sure which one I am more proud of. While the bulletin board is more showy I think I am more proud of the spider. I already have like 4 bites on my foot I do not need more. Granted there could be more in the house but I am pretending that is the only one in the house. That there is no more to be found because otherwise I would not be able to sleep. It was tough though. The first time I tried to kill it I was not able to. I had to move around furniture and everything. Not to worry the bulletin board was not harmed in the killing of the spider : )

No comments:

Post a Comment