Whew so much has been going on. Yesterday was the HS kick off and Wednesday is the MS kick off. And just last week we added a new youth service on Wednesdays. Plus add a parish picnic and planning a 3 day conference for the whole diocese I am feeling a little bit on overload. A good overload but overloaded none the less. Ohh wait as if I did not have enough on my plate I am now officially the head of the Youth Ministry Commission (YMC). Maybe that is why I felt the need to stick my face in a pie at our parish picnic.
At least I have people watching out for me at church. I have gotten a gold star from the front desk for my ability to sign in and out on the sign board. Someone else has taken on making sure people are not wearing high heels that are to high... Yes you read correctly the height of peoples shoes are of debate among some people. Then there was the nice parishioner that found the boxes of condoms in the kitchen that removed them before any of my youth could find them. So many nice people so little time to get out all of my thank you's. It has been a fun couple of weeks and I know it is only going to get crazier, busier, and a whole heck of a lot more fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment