Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It has been a long time...

As my wonderful friend pointed out the other day it has been a long time since I have blogged. So for you Sarah I am blogging. I would like to think that this is going to be the blog to end all blogs. That nothing else will compare but since I just read the most touching, well written, blog from someone else that is not going to be the case. Not that I am comparing ; )

So what has been going on in my neck of the woods? A lot! From fundraisers to conferences to normal work stuff I have been kept going and going. I will say though one of my most favorite things I have done recently though is when I went to a friends and helped organize her kitchen. Yep I helped someone organize and it was a blast! Not so specifically that we were organizing but the company I was with and the conversations we had. It felt good to reconnect with her. Sometimes I can get so caught up in my busy life that I forget to stop and just reconnect. There was tons of laughter, a few moments of seriousness, and a whole lot more laughter. Especially when you start telling tupperware to behave! Life is almost always going to feel crazy. Things to do, people to see and never enough time to do it all in. But as long as you take the time to reconnect with those you love, those who make you laugh, and those you truly care about life will be OK.
P.S. If your tupperware ever gives you trouble I have a friend that is good at telling them to behave!

1 comment:

  1. Why thankyou dear! I've been stalking your blog and in fact just checked it about an hour ago and thought to myself "You're gonna have to get on that girl to update this thing!" That was a lovely day for me too! Everytime I open my cupboards now I look in them and smile. I can find my food, reach my pots and pans, and I threw out all the naughty tupperware and bought new well behaving ones. That'll teach 'em!

    ReplyDelete