Saturday, January 30, 2010
Oh the joys of planning....
It seems that no matter how hard you work to be totally organized, keep people in the loop, etc., etc. things still go haywire. Like my mission trip. I was feeling pretty good about it. Had the week picked out. The location picked out. Going with a company that I used several times now and liked. And what happens? They call me to say that the site I had reserved was no longer being offered! I had to chose a new site! A new site??? Really? There was a reason I chose what I choose and now I have to rethink this all over again? The representative who was talking to me wanted me to choose right after she told me. She had the list of mission trips all pulled up and ready to go. Wait what? I need to choose right now? While I am still processing all of this??? I had to politely tell her that after talking with my boss and few other people I would let her know. the good news is that I have picked a new site and most people are still happy. But hmmm...what will be next?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment