There are times when I really love being the leader. Tonight was one of those nights. Part of the joys of my job is getting to plan wacky games that others have to play while I watch. The first activity required them to take pictures of themselves doing various activities. It was a picture scavenger hunt. One group managed to take all of their pictures in the girls bathroom.
The next game required people to run through the church, someone to walk around blindfolded, and someone to have to drink sugar water colored with food coloring. The kicker was the person who had to drink the sugar water was fed the water by someone else. They could not use their hands. It was hilarious.
What was even better is when I had them write down questions they wanted answered and as a group they discussed what they thought the answer was. I just got to sit back (although I did add my two cents here and there) and listen to them discuss such matters as how do we know Christianity is the right religion vs other religions. It is so cool to watch them grow and learn with each other. Life is such a wonderful blessing sometimes. So is being the leader : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment