Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Bullwinkles
Yesterday I took a few of my youth to Bullwinkles (a family fun center that has lazer tag, go karts, etc.). The boys that went had a great time. We rode the go karts, got wet on the bumper boats, and played some lazer tag. Boy did we ever play some lazer tag. I have never played so many rounds of lazer tag in my life. I finally took a round off because of wanting a change of pace. So in my waiting and I thought I would text my friend and whine a little about all of the rounds of lazer tag. To which she promptly replied "Stop whining, kick some ass, and show them what you are made of." Sometimes I think we need friends like that. Friends that will put it into perspective. As a youth leader you do not always get to do what you want but it does not mean that you can not have a little fun along the way and kick some ass : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment